It was back to My first year in ITB, and yet our accidentally meeting in class brought us together.
As time went by, the six of us (picture inset left to right: Artri, Rifky, Diana, Celine, Me and Uci) decided to celebrate Uci’s birthday in outdoor panorama, in Situ Patengan. It is a lake located in Ciwidey, abouth 60 km to the South of Bandung. The girls set everything ready with the food and the boys were ready with hands and voracious stomach .
In Patengan, We both had a really great time barbequeing chicken, tofu, fermented soybean cake (tempeh), sausage, etc and enjoying the beautiful view. The peacefull lake, the fresh air, the breezy day, It was such a perfect fun, destressor, weekend. Plus.. the result of the photo taken was very good n hilarious.. having said that, it was all naturally taken without professional photographer instruction.. Here are some of them..
- The top photo (above), All of us act so cool but Diana cant stand to laugh, and Celine.. your inclined pose.. and that old shoe.. its so classical.. hehe..
- This fake ‘natural’ photo succesfully taken by Celine, I point to something that wasn’t even there, n Rifky’s trying to throw that invisicible thing with a rock..
- Panorama mode is on.. and whoala.. the result is best.., every one looks happy, indeed with that big smile.. especially Artri..
- This is my favorite, we use the timer and put the camera across the street.. It’s simply the best, and celine has got won “the most uncommon pose award“ of 2008, congratulation hehehe..
- This is the most natural pose, we never had it arranged, but yet.. it’s like their trying to sneak and peek at my ‘private session’ with my girl..
- The last was postlunch, Me and ‘cookery’ weapon (‘hihid’ and toaster), the girls in relax pose, n Rifky behind the “moment capturer”.
My dear Friends.. lets have reunion and do our things again..